Goals of TPEB CR
The TP was established as a Public-Private Partnership project (a PPP Project) through an initiative of the Economic Committee of the Chamber of Deputies, Parliament of the Czech Republic and of the Ministry of Industry and Trade at the end of 2011.
There is no other similar PPP Project throughout the Czech Republic or the EU. The EC Institutions and EC Industry Groupings perceive it as positive in terms of cooperation credibility and, at the same time, see it as a potential precedent for other EU member states.
The TP is an association of legal entities, of both public as well as private sectors, focusing on the issues of energy- and cyber security and the related Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP).
TP’s objective involves promoting these interests in the aforementioned areas in such a way so that they reflect and implement the legislative requirements and also create an environment supporting the relevant projects and programmes on both national as well as international levels.
The goal is to improve safeguarding of the Critical Energy Infrastructure and transfer the experience as a reference standard onto the European and international levels.
- To advocate interests of TPEB CR members in the course of setting up and updating legal regulation both in CR and in EU.
- Together with public administration bodies co-establish the system ensuring energy and cybernetic safety of CR.
- To integrate its members into European structures, projects and platforms focused on increasing level of energy and cybernetic safety.
- To utilize scientific, research and technological capabilities of its members, and to integrate them into EU projects.
- To get actively involved into establishing related standards and methodologies necessary to set up binding certification in the area of energy and cybernetic safety.
- To provide expertise and advisory services for public administration bodies and municipalities in areas related to energy and cybernetic safety.
- To promote related activities and technologies of Czech entities abroad and thus support competitiveness and export of CR and integration into foreign structures and activities.
- To elaborate and to carry out projects in the area of science, research and implementation of modern safety technologies.
- To establish and maintain efficient risk management system.
- To complete and expand activities focused on energy industry in CR